“ That thing, that moment, when you kiss someone and everything around becomes hazy and the only thing in focus is you and this person and you realize that that person is the only person that you’re supposed to kiss for the rest of your life, and for one moment you get this amazing gift and you want to laugh and you want to cry because you feel so lucky that you found it and so scared that that it will go away all at the same time. ”
Arms entwined, under the starlight with the gentle breeze blowing past, we laughed and everything else danced around us, though we were pretty much oblivious to it all.
I looked into those eyes, and I saw light - you were happy, and I knew nothing else could come this close.
As surreal as it was, I knew it was true when I felt my heart beating.
Maybe I don't have all the answers, like why this couldn't have happened with anyone else, why it was right there and then, but whatever it was, that simple, yet enchanting few seconds - it couldn't be any more beautiful.
It was a celebration 10 days late, but
I hoped you had as much of a good time as I did.
As always,
I love you.